You can get your accreditation badge at Velikan Park from 12:30 till 19:30.
Some information about the prices for the tickets of the festival events in 2018.
Where to buy?
You can buy tickets at the box offices or on the websites of those cinemas where the seances take place. Only there and nowhere else! Do not buy tickets from third persons!
- On competition screenings – from 100 rubles.
*for screenings of competition programmes – free admission for students and privileged category of citizens (if there are free seats in the hall)
- On special programmes and special screenings – from 300 to 450 rubles.
*tickets for students and privileged category of citizens – special prices (from 100 rubles).
- IPMS – 2018. Anniversary Programme
- St. Petersburg State Institute of Film and Television: Marking 100 Years programme
- All festival events at Poryadok Slov book store (15, emb.Fontanka river)
- Master classes during the festival
*There is one important thing: preliminary registration will be announced for some master classes. Also for entering to the St.Petersburg universities where the master classes take place, we recommend you to take with you any identity documents. They can be requested on the watch.
- You will need a coupon to enter the screening room.
- You can get the coupons at special desks located in Velikan Park cinema theatre by presenting your accreditation badge.
- The coupons are issued 1 HOUR BEFORE the screening.
- The amount of coupons is limited. You can get 1 coupon for each accreditation, no more than 3 screening per day.
- In case if you did not manage to get a coupon, you can buy a ticket at a reduced price.
Please contact your coordinator if you have any questions about the coupons.